A solar panel (or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged, connected assembly of photovoltaic cells. The solar panel can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications.
Solar panels use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The structural (load carrying) member of a module can either be the top layer or the back layer. The majority of modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon. The conducting wires that take the current off the panels may contain silver, copper or other non-magnetic conductive transition metals.
The cells must be connected electrically to one another and to the rest of the system. Cells must also be protected from mechanical damage and moisture. Most solar panels are rigid, but semi-flexible ones are available, based on thin-film cells.
Types of solar panels we offer:
- Amorphous thin film
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is a global leader in the solar industry. JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to diversified international utility, commercial and residential customers. Manufacturing excellence is our highest priority, as underpinned by the 3rd party underwriter of our industry leading warranty. Our wholly-owned Australian subsidiary provides JINKOSOLAR products and first class service locally, from sales, customer service, supply chain management, to technical and warranty support.
- Diamond Cell Technology: Uniquely designed high performance 5 busbar mono PERC cell
- PID FREE: Reinforced cell prevents potential induced degradation
- Better Low-Light Performance: Excellent performance in low-light environments
- Strength and Durability: Certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind (2400 Pa) loads
- Weather Resistance: Certified for salt mist and ammonia resistance
Risen Energy is a global solar company founded in 1986, and with an established presence in the Australian market since 2008. We have around 6500 employees, and we are the seventh largest PV module supplier in 2017 in the world. Risen Energy has completed more than 1 GW of grid-connected projects, and have a 2GW development pipeline.
Risen Energy manufactures quality tier 1 solar panels that have a 12 year product warranty rather than the 10 years that is standard for the industry. Their panels are certified as corrosion resistant which makes them suitable for installation anywhere in Australia and they have an Australian office in Melbourne.
The company is fully vertically integrated which means that all components for its products are manufactured in-house and fully automated production processes ensure the reduction of human error and output of consistently high-quality products, which is one part of achieving Tier 1 status.
- Split Cell technology
- 18.9% Maximum efficiency
- 1500VDC Maximum System Voltage
- Risen offers 12 year product warranty compared to the standard 10 years offered by the other brands.
- 60 Cell
- 16.8% Maxiumum efficiency
- 12 year product warranty rather than the 10 years
Hanwha Q CELLS Co. Ltd., is one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-quality, high-efficiency solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). With its diverse international manufacturing facilities in South Korea, Malaysia and China, Hanwha Q CELLS is in a unique position to flexible address all global markets.
- The new Q.PEAK DUO-G5 is a monocrystalline solar module with power classes up to 330 Wp and an efficiency of 19.9 %. Q.PEAK DUO-G5 solar modules offer higher yields over smaller surface areas.
- This is made possible by the new generation of Q.ANTUM’s world-record-holding cell concept which has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a six-busbar design.
- The front surface of the Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G5 is completely black and enhances the visual appearance of even the most exclusive residential system.
- The new Q.PEAK-G4.1 is a monocrystalline solar module with performance classes up to 310 Wp and an efficiency of 18.6 %.
- Q.PEAK-G4.1 solar modules offer higher yields over smaller surface areas.
- This is made possible by the new Q.ANTUM generation of Q CELLS module architecture.
- The front surface of the Q.PEAK-G4.1 is completely black and enhances the visual appearance of even the most exclusive private house system.
LG panels, and especially the NeON range have specific technical advantages, which can result in better performance, and overall more electricity output by solar systems powered by our panels, compared with other standard panels. * Overall LG panels have 30 plus advantages and will form the cornerstone to one of the most robust and long term solar energy solutions on the market.
The fourth generation solar panels benefit from years of LG research. Our solar panels have seen many improvements that really matter, from longer warranties and higher efficiency to stronger framing and increased wind loading.
The LG NeON™ 2 solar modules now offer even more performance. Featuring a classy new design and with a total of 60 cells, it can withstand a load of 6,000 pascals.
- 25 YEARS PRODUCT WARRANTY
- FRONT LOAD RESISTANCE UP TO 6000 Pa
- LOW LIGHT INDUCED DEGRADATION (LID)
- IMPROVED TEMPERATURE COEFFICIENT
Seraphim Solar produces quality ensured cells and a wide range of PV modules suitable for all system types: residential, commercial, industrial, and utility. And all Seraphim’s modules have proven their high performance and lasting reliability in the field, where it matters the most.
- The SRP-275-6PB panel is a Standard panel.
- It has good power, efficiency, and performance ratings, and will perform well under most conditions.
- Modules manufactured at our Jackson, MS facility qualify for projects that are required to meet the “Buy American” clause of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- Outstanding power output capability at low irradiance
- Safety for fire risk (Class C tested in TÜV SÜD and Rheinand)
- Triple 100% Electroluminescence (EL) tests minimize breakage rate
- World 1st company to pass “Thresher Test” and “On-site Power Measurement Validation” certificate
Established in 2010, Link Energy have continuously developed products that contribute clean energy to the planet. Driven by both innovation, technology and the desire to be a market leading brand, we have successfully developed affordable, quality panels. All Link Energy Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline products have great features such as:
* 5 BusBar cells to suit low light conditions.
* IP67 Junction Box.
* Self-Clean Glass (at minimum 10 degree pitch).
* 35mm Anodized Aluminium Alloy Frame.
* 10 years product warranty
- Purposely designed crystal pattern
- Aesthetic appearance
- High performance Poly Cells
- 5BB to suit low light conditions 35mm
- Anodized Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Self-Clean Glass Surface* (at min 10-degree pitch)
- IP67 Junction Box
Link Energy selected Monocrystalline as its primary product due to its longevity effectiveness and better return of investment, we have been improving Monocrystalline efficiency by adapting PERC technology – the most innovative technology. In Australia, we are Monocrystalline pioneers as we were one of the first brands to launch this technology in the market.
- Certified to withstand increased snow loads of up to 5400pa
- Outstanding Low Light performance with 5BB Mono Cells 35mm
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Self-Clean Glass Surface (at minimum 10-degree pitch)
- IP67 Junction Box
Built tough for Australia, Hyundai Solar commercial grade panels have been installed in our country’s harshest conditions since 2009. Hyundai are a trusted household brand that build quality solar panels that last!
Established in 1972, Hyundai Green Energy (member of Hyundai Heavy Industry Group) is one of the most trusted names in the heavy industries sector with 31,000 employees and more than 33 Billion USD in annual sales (2017) ranking again in the Global largest 500 businesses. It is the longest standing PV cell nand module manufacturer in South Korea with 2GW of global production capacity. We pride ourselves in providing high-quality solar PV products to more than 3,000 customers worldwide.
PERL technology provides ultra-high efficiency with better performance in low irradiation.
- Maximizes installation capacity in limited space.
- Both LID(Light Induced Degradation) and PID(Potential Induced Degradation) are strictly eliminated to ensure higher actual yield during lifetime.
- Tempered glass and reinforced frame design withstand rigorous weather conditions such as heavy snow and strong wind.
- Various tests under harsh environmental conditions such as ammonia and salt-mist passed.
- “Tier 1” Global brand with powerful financial strength provide reliable 30-year performance warranty (Initial year: 97%, Linear warranty after second year with 0.7% annual degradation, 80.2% is guaranteed up to 25 years).
- 12-Year Product Warranty.
- On materials and workmanship.
REC was founded in 1996, and has since become a leading global provider of solar energy solutions. At the end of 2015, REC had produced around 20 million solar panels amounting to more than 5 GW of clean energy. That’s enough to power almost 8 million people at home. Solar is our focus and we do it exceptionally well. With initiatives such as in-depth industry and market studies, combined with strategies that support sustainable business growth, it's no wonder that REC is widely regarded as a thought leader in the solar industry.
Premium Solar Panels with Superior Performance
REC TwinPeak 2S Mono 72 Series solar panels feature an innovative design with the higher panel efficiency of monocrystalline cells, enabling customers to get the most out of the space used for the installation.
Combined with industry-leading product quality and the reliability of a strong and established European brand, REC TwinPeak 2S Mono 72 Series panels are
ideal for all types of commercial rooftop and utility installations worldwide.