Up to 10 year finance
Can be less expensive than cash using the correct tax strategy
100% tax deductible payments
Installation on leased properties OK
No financials required up to $50,000
Options includes solar rental, structured finance and lease or chattel mortgage
If you pay company tax, deductions are generally allowed under ITAA 97 for interest expenses and depreciation of assets.
Taking into account the savings from your power bill and tax savings from ATO rulings, you could pay less than the cash price.
- This allows you to claim a 100 % tax deduction for installment payments and GST is refunded with your quarterly Business Activity Statement (BAS).
- The asset does not appear on your balance sheet, giving you more flexibility to fund your business.
- The main advantage is the refund of the GST on the entire purchase price with your next BAS.
- However, only interest is deductible and the asset is depreciated over 20 years.
- Our objective is to craft a solution which supports the business goals of your company.
- Must have an active ABN and use the energy produced primarily for business purpose
- For transactions over $50,000 a financial assessment may be required
- A driver’s licence or passport for each signature
- Only a driver’s licence is required for transactions under $50,000 for property owners
Applications are subject to credit approval and terms and conditions of finance company. This information is presented to assist making an informed decision about financial products to support your decision to make a purchase. This is not an offer of finance, does not present financial, accounting, general or personal advice nor is it a recommendation.