The Need for Energy Efficiency
- Australia is one of the highest producers of greenhouse gas emissions per capita.
- Energy efficiency is a cost-effective method of dealing with climate change, reducing your carbon footprint which leads to lower energy bills.
- In Australia, non-residential buildings are responsible for approximately 10% of Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Given Australia’s 8 million household and standards of living, energy consumption is high. Household appliances account for about 30% of total residential energy consumption with lighting an additional 12%.
Benefits of Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Cost-effective method to manage rising energy prices.
- Increase profitability by reducing operating costs.
- Increase the value of your property
- Higher rental returns
- Compliance with Government regulations
- Enhance building performance
- Attain sustainability goals
- Improved occupant comfort
- Achieve job satisfaction
- Add value to maintenance contracts
How AICA Energy Can Help
Our service involves a full on-site energy audit and consultation. A detailed assessment will be conducted, including:
- Historical data collection and assessment of the site’s energy consumption
- A walkthrough energy assessment of the site
- Areas of heavy energy consumption
- Common practices to improve energy efficiency.
- Deeper energy management opportunities that will save significant amount of energy and reduce carbon footprint.