Combine these falling costs with rising electricity bills and the business case for solar makes more sense than ever.
The Main things to look for while assessing a solar business case are:
- The capital cost of the system
- If you are choosing one of our finance options the system comes with zero capital upfront.
- The electricity generated by the system
This comes in the form of reduced electricity consumption.
They will be collecting all the required data from your business facility as soon as possible. Data such as energy consumption, energy rate and roof space will be collected and analyzed. Upon collection of the required data, our technical team will design a tailor made economical system that suits you best and will provide you with a commercial solar proposal which provide the following details:
- Capital Cost
- Expected generation of electricity by the system
- Cash Positive Position (If using our finance options)
- Payback Period
- NPV of the investment
- Effective cost of solar generation