India is amongst the fastest growing carbon polluters in the world per capita while on the other hand has very good solar resources. Proven solar technology is both beneficial to the environment and a great hedge against rapidly rising electricity prices. There are a multitude of solid economic, social and environmental reasons for using solar power.
- The price of solar power has dropped dramatically over the last 18 months, while electricity prices continue to rise and the trend is expected to continue.
- Solar PV can generate electricity at a lower cost than purchasing from a utility, especially in places where the tariff is higher during the mid-day peak. With solar panels having a serviceable life of decades, this translates to a huge reduction in your medium to long term operational costs.
- Generate revenue by selling your power to your building‚??s tenant or to electricity retailers.
- Backup power will ensure that your schedules are not disrupted because of power failure.
- Take advantage of Government incentives and ¬†grants
- Enhance your businesses‚?? brand image through use of green energy.
- Data monitoring LCD displays can help your customers to see the benefits of green energy
- Generate clean, green energy for decades ‚?? well beyond the 25 year warranty period on the panels.
- Off-set the energy consumption from coal fired plants and diesel generators